2nd August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Preparation strategies to appear in IAS Exam after 10th Class with 97.08% marks

Hello Sir, I have passed 10th Class with 97.08% marks and 19th rank in Punjab. Please tell me which course to choose with in 11th Class? What kind of preparation is required to appear in IAS Exam? Please help me and thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
3rd August 2016, 03:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation strategies to appear in IAS Exam after 10th Class with 97.08% marks

There are no such preparation strategies to appear for IAS examination after 10th examination, moreover you are not even eligible to appear for the examination as the minimum eligibility criteria to appear for the examination is graduation.

However, I would suggest you to study well and try to get good score in your 12th board as well as in your graduation.

As far as the IAS exam preparation is concerned, you will be mostly prepared automatically if you study quite well till your graduation. Moreover, you can get admission in any coaching Institute after completion of your 12th boards and start preparing for the examination from the beginning of graduation and I am sure by the time you will have completed your graduation, you will be very much prepared to clear the examination in one attempt itself.
3rd August 2016, 12:07 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Preparation strategies to appear in IAS Exam after 10th Class with 97.08% marks

Union Public Service Commission conduct exam for Civil Service Exam which include various posts & one of them is IAS. To appear or apply for this exam one must be graduate from a recognized university & age must be between 21 years to 32 years. So, you better complete graduation first. You can chose any faculty in 11th to complete your graduation. It does not matter which faculty you chose, if you study well then can only crack this exam. You will get optional subjects while facing written exam for IAS. You must select course of your won choice in 11th. Below I have attached the notification for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 7 views)
31st January 2018, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the main subjects or topics that need to be focused attentively most to sit for IAS???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?