18th September 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

In which section I can apply in UPSC after completing B.E from C.S.E?

I am in 3 year of branch cse and i want to know that which section i apply for UPSC and tell me about syllabus? In which section I can apply in UPSC after completing B.E from C.S.E? Can you please guide me with the right suggestion on the same?

Thank you!

18th September 2016, 03:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which section I can apply in UPSC after completing B.E from C.S.E?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. It conducts various examinations like CDS, IAS, IES, IFS, etc., for recruitment of candidates to different departments of government. Being a B.E CSE graduate, you can apply for CDS examination which is related to Armed Forces or you can apply for IAS examination or IES examination which is related to Engineering Services or you can also apply for Indian Police Service (IPS) to become an IPS officer.
18th September 2016, 04:17 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which section I can apply in UPSC after completing B.E from C.S.E?

After completing engineering you can apply for UPSC IES exam. This exam does held by UPSC for recruitment of engineers. For syllabus and other details you can go to its official website given below:

http://www.upsc.gov.in
18th September 2016, 09:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in UPSC exam is graduation degree from any well recognized institute/university. After completion of your graduation, you can apply for any exam conducted by UPSC. You can apply for Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defense Services Examination, National Defense Academy etc. So after completion of your graduation you should apply for any of above exams, as per your personal interest.
For your kind information i want to tell you that now UPSC conducts exams in two levels. First level is also called prelims examination and second one in known as main examination. After clearing the prelims, you can appear in main exams.
18th September 2016, 09:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for many entrance examination conducted by UPSC such as CDS, Civil Service, I.E.S, CAPF.

So, you can appear for these entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for recruitment in respective job.

For more detail about examination syllabus and other details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th September 2016, 10:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 3 year of branch cse and i want to know that which section i apply for UPSC and tell me about syllabus? In which section I can apply in UPSC after completing B.E from C.S.E? Can you please guide me with the right suggestion on the same?

Thank you!
Third year student are not eligible UPSC exam. But final year of B.Tech candidates are eligible for UPSC exam like Civil Service Exam, CDS exam and IES exam.

I have attached the syllabus for CSAT, CDS and IES exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR CSAT EXAM.pdf(11.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: pdf FULL SYLLABUS FOR IES EXAM.pdf(37.5 KB, 2 views)
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR CDS EXAM.pdf(167.8 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?