13th October 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is Shipyard job goof for Electronics and Communication students?

I am studying Electronics and Communication engineering. I want to know if shipyard job is good for ECE students or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities for electronics and communication engineering students?
  2. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  3. Can i find job at Shipyard after passing 12th with 80% marks?
  4. Job opportunities for Electronics and Communication passed students? Which industries hire EC engineers?
  5. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  7. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  8. Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?
  9. Job after scoring 55% aggregate in B.E electronics and communication?
  10. How to search for a job after graduating in Electronics and communication?
  11. Can Electronics and Communication students take training in Maruti?
  12. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  13. List of companies in Dubai which hires Electronics and Communication Engineering students for internships?
  14. Previous years question papers for cochin shipyard executive trainee electronics exam
  15. How to get a job in Tata steel Jamshedpur after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication engineering
  16. How many companies are there for electronics and communication branch students
  17. Will I get a job after scoring 59.32% in B.E Electronics and Communication?
  18. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
27th September 2017, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Shipyard job goof for Electronics and Communication students?

If you are getting a good salary with job security, then surely it will be a good job. Most of the jobs are not related to your studies. Only research based jobs can help your own field.

Hence, if you are looking for a regular job at a MNC, then most of them are not going to have much application related to your ECE stream.
2nd February 2022, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Shipyard job goof for Electronics and Communication students?

I study Ece I want work shipyard which certificate courses use
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?