14th September 2011, 04:10 PM
UDAY KUMAR M

Will I get a job after scoring 59.32% in B.E Electronics and Communication?

Hello sir, I've completed my BE in Electronics and Communication recently in . my percentage is 59.32 overall, and 64% in 5,6,7,8 semesters. will I get a job for Electronics. please help me in this is sir.........

Related Questions:
19th September 2011, 02:28 PM
mentor_kapil

Default Re: Will I get a job after scoring 59.32% in B.E Electronics and Communication?

Hi,

As you have scored average, you have to put some extra efforts for a job hunt.

I suggest that you give some employability exams like eLitmus, AMCAT. These exams gives you a score based on your attempt and that helps you to fetch a job in good companies.

BUT, before facing such exams I suggest that you please prepare your BEST as companies requires a good score of a candidate from such exams. The more you score the more options open to get a good job.

Good Lucks...!!
20th August 2012, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job after scoring 59.32% in B.E Electronics and Communication?

sir what are the job option after m.e in electronics and telecommunication
2nd January 2013, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

what is the basics for that elitmus and AMCAT?WHAT TYPE OF QUESTIONS THEY WILL ASK?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?