24th October 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Should I start preparation for BPSC exam being a student of B.Sc 2nd year?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Sc, pursuing 2nd year. I want to make my career in Government services. I would like to give BPSC exam to enter in BPSC. So, is it the right time for doing preparation for this exam? Suggest me some preparation tips.

Related Questions:
  1. How to start preparation for CDS exam? I am a student of B.Com 2nd year
  2. How to start preparation for civils exam? I am a 2nd year engineering student
  3. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  4. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exam being a B.Sc 2nd year student?
  5. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  6. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech I am a 2nd year student
  7. How to start preparation for IES Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 2nd year in Civil Engineering?
  8. How to start preparation to become a great software engineer? I am a 2nd year BSc student having mathematics and statistics as Major subjects
  9. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. From when should I start preparation of GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? Download syllabus and e-books for preparation?
  11. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year?
  12. Am I eligible to appear in BPSC exam being a B.Com 1st year student? Syllabus of BPSC exam?
  13. Where should I start preparation for MS being a candidate of 2nd year B.Tech of PTU?
  14. Suitable books for preparation of BPSC exam? Tips for preparation?
  15. How to start the preparation for MPSC exam? Books to be referred for it?
  16. How to start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  17. Books to be referred for GATE entrance exam? I am a B.E 2nd Sem EC student
  18. How to start my preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of ECE? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
19th July 2016, 06:38 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I start preparation for BPSC exam being a student of B.Sc 2nd year?

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission. Its minimum qualification is graduation from a recognized university. So, you must complete your degree first then apply for the BPSC. I suggest you to concentrate on your study first as B.Sc is not so easy to pass. Once done then start preparation for BPSC, you must give 10 hours of daily study. Also join coaching classes for the same to understand the pattern & subjects. Every year Bihar Public Service Commission announce exams for different posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?