11th December 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in BSNL for Diploma in Telecommunication student? What is the criteria for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Telecommunication engineering and have completed internship. Please tell me is there any job available in BSNL for me? What is the criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?
  2. What is the criteria to get a good job in Telecommunication field in BSNL?
  3. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get job in BSNL? How can a BE (Electronics) graduate join BSNL?
  5. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  7. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. Is it possible to get job in BSNL Office after BCA?
  9. Government jobs Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication holder?
  10. Application procedure to get job in BSNL and eligibility criteria after BE Electronics? Application forms and entrance exams details for the same?
  11. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. What is the criteria and job description in defense sector? I am a final year student of B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Can I give BSNL TTA exam after B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  16. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  18. Government jobs after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
21st December 2016, 07:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job available in BSNL for Diploma in Telecommunication student? What is the criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Telecommunication engineering and have completed internship. Please tell me is there any job available in BSNL for me? What is the criteria for it?
Yes, diploma in ECE candidates are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?