11th December 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can a BE Electronics and Communication Engineer through lateral entry apply for the job of Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges of India? Entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have completed BE Electronics and Communication Engineering through lateral entry scheme. Can I apply for the job of Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges of India? Which exam will I have to pass for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  3. Is there any provision to take admission in diploma engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  5. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. Which courses can I join after studying diploma in ECE?
  9. List of top B.Tech colleges in India for lateral entry in the field of electronic sand communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  11. What is the percentage needed in 3rd year diploma to get admission in B.E
  12. What are the procedures to follow for doing B.Tech after polytechnic?
  13. Which entrance exam is to be given for lateral entry in B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering in Birla Rajasthan
  14. Can I get admission in B.Tech after scoring 57% in diploma mechanical engineering? Which is the best option?
  15. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  16. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  17. How can a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineer get job in LG, Reliance, Vodafone and Spice?
  18. How to apply for government polytechnic lecturer job? Books to study for entrance exam?
21st December 2016, 08:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a BE Electronics and Communication Engineer through lateral entry apply for the job of Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges of India? Entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BE Electronics and Communication Engineering through lateral entry scheme. Can I apply for the job of Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges of India? Which exam will I have to pass for it?
You have completed B.E in ECE, So you are eligible for lecturer post in polytechnic college.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?