3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying government jobs?

My age is 29 year old , which government job can apply?

Education :
BSc ( bio )
MBA ( Marketing & HR ).

Can you please give me the answer on this? I just need to know the information to move forward.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying government jobs? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria asked for any government based jobs?
  4. Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  5. What are the jobs for which I can apply after completing B.Tech IT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC company walkins?
  7. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  8. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
  9. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  10. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are there any IT Sector jobs in CBI or in any Government agencies? Application procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Government jobs related to my qualification in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh state? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. How to apply for HRD job in government opening? What is the qualification criteria?
  14. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech in CSE with 80%? What is the eligibility criteria for these jobs?
  15. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  16. Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  17. How get the software job in mnc company?
  18. Can I get any job in Indian Railways after the completion of B.Com?
14th October 2015, 05:54 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My age is 29 year old , which government job can apply?

Education :
BSc ( bio )
MBA ( Marketing & HR ).

Can you please give me the answer on this? I just need to know the information to move forward.

Being a graduate and 29 years of age you can apply for many government jobs.

You can apply for government banks job which is organised and conducted by IBPS.
There are vacancies like clerks, Probationary Officer etc.

The competition for this examination is very high.
So you have to prepare well to get a pass.
There are numerous coaching institutions are there in almost all the cities.
So you can also make use of it.

There are also other government companies you have to check the website of the companies for the notifications.
You can also apply for those.
But you won’t get many if you cross 30 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?