10th September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Federal Bank is Government aided? Salary Package for PO?

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me the Salary package of Federal Bank PO? Kindly tell me that this Bank is Government aided?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Bank PO Job? How to prepare for the exam? Salary package of the job?
  2. Which has a better salary package in India between Bank and railway job?
  3. What are the jobs available in Bank with a good salary package for a Women Employee?
  4. Does Bank grant Education Loan to study B.Tech in Government Aided college?
  5. Am I eligible for OBC creamy or non creamy layer if my father is a Teacher of government aided management school?
  6. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  7. How may a B.Tech(Mechanical) graduate get recruited in government sector? What would be the salary package for the same?
  8. What is the salary package of SBI bank clerical?
  9. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  10. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  11. Requirements for government jobs after B.Tech CS? Which exams to be answered and how much is the salary package? Can I get government jobs?
  12. Is there any scope for government job in BSc(Hons) Geology course? How much is the salary package?
  13. What's the salary package for a company Secretary post?
  14. Government jobs after doing MSc in Statistics? Information regarding salary package?
  15. When will the B.Ed counseling be held for government and government aided institutes? Date of issue of the rank list?
  16. Whether I belong to cream layer or non cream layer?
  17. Salary package after completing SAP and ABAP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the salary package of EXL?
14th October 2015, 06:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Federal Bank is Government aided? Salary Package for PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me the Salary package of Federal Bank PO? Kindly tell me that this Bank is Government aided?

Federal Bank is the private sector bank.

The Probationary Officer salary will be around Rs. 3.5 Lakhs / annum.

The salary given is not the exact one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?