7th March 2017, 02:23 PM
BANUMATHIRS

Am I eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course?

Am I eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same as soon as possible as I need to apply for the exam and start the preparation for the same. Please guide me.

8th March 2017, 11:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANUMATHIRS View Post
Am I eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same as soon as possible as I need to apply for the exam and start the preparation for the same. Please guide me.
Yes, you are eligible for TET exam because you have completed B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for Elementary stage of TET exam.

There are no age criteria for TET exam.
8th March 2017, 09:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test and the entrance examination is conducted for recruitment as teacher in government schools.

The examination is conducted by various state education board. The basic eligibility criteria to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with at least B.Ed degree.

The age limit varies with examination. For more information about examination visit the official website for respective examination.

CBSE conducts CTET for recruitment as teacher in central government schools. The official website for CTET is www.ctet.nic.in.
9th March 2017, 11:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

TET stands for the Teachers Eligibility Test. The required eligibility criteria for this examination are given below.

=> You must be of Indian origin.

=> Candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

=> There is no age limit to appear for Teachers Eligibility Test.

=> The minimum percentage required for Teachers Eligibility Test is 55%.

APPLICATION FEE

=> General Category - Rs 500/-

=> SC/ST/OBC Category - Rs 250/-

As per my knowledge, you are eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course.
12th March 2017, 06:45 PM
Manishsony91

Yes you can apply in teacher eligibility test. The official announcement for Tamilnadu TET Exam (TNTET) 2017 has been released, and the online application started from 06 March 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?