18th September 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying government job in open category?

There is government job for open category ? How to apply for government job in open category? Can someone please give the complete procedure which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government job if I have completed civil diploma from Karanata state open university?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  3. How to get a government job after BCA?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for applying government jobs after completion of BHMS course?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for applying government job for dental in India? What is the expected salary?
  6. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  7. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  10. What should I do to get job in government sector being a open category applicant?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion 12th exams?
  12. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible for me to get admission in Jharkhand Government colelges if I got 24 marks in JEE mains exam when I belong to ST category?
  14. Fee structure of CS course? Procedure to take admission in CS course(Open Category)?
  15. How to get a government job in Kerala when doing MTA course?
  16. What is the age limit for applying government job?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job while doing B.E ECE final year?
  18. Can a B.Sc IT candidate apply for government jobs?
23rd September 2015, 08:15 PM
pjgp

Default Re: What is the procedure for applying government job in open category?

For government jobs all categories are eligible.There won't be any government jobs only for the open category candidates.So,you have to apply for jobs along with same other category candidates.Apply for government jobs along with other candidates.
the age limit for all the OC candidates is up to 30 years for most of the jobs.so,work hard and get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?