4th March 2018, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of 12th in computer science?

I passed 12th and I want to do the job in computer science please tell me about computer government job if you know? What are the possibilities to get the job? What are the criteria followed to apply? It will be good if I get to know the details soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. Which government sector jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  4. What are the various government jobs I can apply after completion of computer science engineering course?
  5. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  6. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  7. List of jobs which we can apply after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  8. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  9. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  10. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.E Computer Science course?
  11. How to government job or other jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  13. List of government jobs which we can apply after completion of 12th science?
  14. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  16. Is it possible for me to get an government computer job right after completion of higher secondary and know the basic software's like Tally and MS-Office?
  17. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which all government jobs available after completion of 10th standard to apply?
31st March 2018, 02:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of 12th in computer science?

You have to pursue B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering or B.Sc in Computer science to make career in Computer or IT field.

Government fields where you can get jobs are:-
IAS or IPS
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
HSSPP

Educational Qualification for these jobs are different but the common in all is graduation in relevant stream.

The application mode is online for all these government jobs.
31st March 2018, 04:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after completion of 12th in computer science?

You can become Lower Division Clerk or Data Entry operator though SSC CHSL exam.

Students who are 10+2 passed can apply for the SSC CHSL exam. You can not specific computer science job with 12th as academic qualification.

For specific computer science in government, you can pursue Bachelor's degree in computer science engineering.

If you are in age bracket of 16.5-19.5 years, you can apply for NDA/NA exam for joining Defence.
31st March 2018, 07:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard in Computer Science, you can apply for government jobs like Clerk, Constable, Attender, Technician, etc.,. With 12th standard qualification, the possibilities of getting computer related job is very less. You can apply for the job opportunities for which the minimum educational qualification is mentioned as 12th standard or less. The minimum age criteria required to apply for most of the government jobs is 20 years.
2nd April 2018, 02:46 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

There is a very low number of computer jobs available in Government. But, after passing class 12 in Science stream, you can apply for below mentioned government jobs.

>>IBPS Clerk post
>>Railway jobs through RRB exam
>>SSC Lower Division Clerk exam

You can do further study like B.Tech , M.Tech in CSE branch to get higher salary and respectful government as well as private sector computer jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?