17th September 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a officer in merchant navy after completing 12th with PCM and with 60% marks

I have completed +2 with PCM and I got above 60% mark can I become an officer in merchant navy

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  2. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after 12th standard with 50% marks in PCM and eye-sight correction?
  4. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
  5. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer after completing 12th in BSEB board with 71%
  6. How to join Merchant Navy after passing class 12th? I have scored 80% marks
  7. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after getting 48.7% in 12th and 41% in PCM?
  8. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 48% in PCM and 74% in English in 12th?
  9. What can I do after 12th PCM so that I could opt for Merchant Navy?
  10. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  12. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with PCM? What is the eligibility for this?
  13. Merchant navy after passing 12th with PCM?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy as officer after passing 12th with 80%
  15. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  16. Can I become Pilot in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th Class with 76% of marks?
  17. Am I eligible to join merchant navy? I have 47% marks in 12th and have only 37% marks in PCM group
  18. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
25th February 2013, 06:17 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a officer in merchant navy after completing 12th with PCM and with 60% marks

hi,

Merchant navy is the that filed of navy where you are to deal with the exports and the imports of the goods at a large scale.
Generally young and dynamic candidates are employed with the merchant navy and for the time you are hired you are given an healthy salary.

You can join merchant navy through two fields:-

Nautical science and Marine engineering field
Navigational fields
Now since both the fields are different the eligibility for both of them is also different:
now the field in which you should be interested is Nautical science and Marine engineering field as you can do this after 12 th.

eligibility criteria for Nautical science and Marine engineering:

Educational Qualification : You should have passed your 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
you must be Indian citizen.
Age limit for candidates is 16 years to 19.5 years while training.

thank you......................................
18th May 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a officer in merchant navy after completing 12th with PCM and with 60% marks

He'llo,
Regarding to get job in Merchant Navy can't we join in it without writing any NDA exam?
6th February 2016, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I need to help because I am in SC category in cast so fees is less or same amount for all plz tell me something
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?