4th November 2017, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What type of job and salary is offered in Railways?

Sir, I'm passed out 12th exam and I got 80% in science stream. So, I want to get a job in railways. What will I get salary. In my type of job. Please help me.my email Id is [email protected].

5th November 2017, 10:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job and salary is offered in Railways?

Job opportunities in Indian Railways basically differs from post to post based on their educational qualification. There are some of the posts for which the basic educational qualification required is 10th Class, for some Just 12th Class and for most of the higher level jobs minimum Graduation is needed.

As you are done with 12th Class, you may apply for some of the recruitment's. They may include,

>> Indian Railways Assistant Recruitment

>> Lower Divisional Clerk recruitment

>> TTI Recruitment

>> Ticket Collector recruitment in Indian Railways..etc.,

Salary generally varies from post to post and the minimum salary offered would be Rs.16,000/- per month and it may get's slightly increased based on the concerned recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?