26th September 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What will happen if my name in government job application don't matches with name on certificates?

My name is Ankus Singh Thakur, but my name in my 10th, 10+2, graduate and even masters degree certificates is Ankus Singh. I have applied for government job and filled the form with name middle-name surname then I filled Ankus Singh Thakur. Can I join any job with Ankus Singh Thakur name?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the use of the MNC and Government sector areas if they dont consider certificates?
  2. How to get a government job in Kerala when doing MTA course?
  3. Original 12th marksheet submitted in college, how to apply for past graduation entrance exams and admissions?
  4. How to join a government job after after qualifying 12th commerce with 63%?
  5. Will I get certificate directly having completed AMIE Section-A & B if reach in Kolkata?
  6. Is Manav Bharti University of Himachal Pradesh(Solain), Recognized by UGC? Is their Ph.D degree valid?
  7. Can I appear in Government recruitment exams if completed B.A.(History) in CMJ University? Possibility to do higher studies?
  8. How to get my 10th and intermediate certificates?
  9. How to get my certificate from IME after completion? -- [New]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for applying Government job?
  11. JIPMER MBBS: Quota for wards of paramilitary personnel as government of India nominee? what certificates required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Whether my PH Certificate attached with JEE Mains OMR Sheet is accepted by authority or not? Should I wait for NIT counselling or get admission in private colleges?
  13. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  14. How to get jobs without certificates?
  15. What would be the problem of getting government jobs if I complete the course with non-local certificates?
  16. Why am I not receiving any answer to my job application letter?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  18. How may I get a government job in Tamil nadu? I'm finishing B.E(CS)
27th September 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen if my name in government job application don't matches with name on certificates?

You might very well join but if a proper verification is done of your name, it might create a problem for your own self. It is always recommended to get the corrections done as soon as possible or get an affidavit done at the earliest to avoid any havoc in future.
27th September 2016, 08:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will happen if my name in government job application don't matches with name on certificates?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get a job if you have filled your application form incorrectly. You can apply once again and ensure you fill the application form correctly as per your academic certificates. If you want to go forward with the application which you have submitted, you need to do a affidavit of names in your academic certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?