21st June 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Which subject needs to be studied for Indian Foreign Service?

sir
I want to i.f.s(indian forain service)
what subject need for i.f.s and to
prepare this examination
now i'm in b.sc-1 math(h) bhu

6th July 2014, 11:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject needs to be studied for Indian Foreign Service?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I want to i.f.s(indian forain service)
what subject need for i.f.s and to
prepare this examination
now i'm in b.sc-1 math(h) bhu

IFS which stands for Indian Foreign Service is one of the entrance exams which is being conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year and there are certain standards which are needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the exam and they may include such as:
  • Nationality
  • Age Limit
  • Education qualification

>> To tell about the Nationality standard needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age and this is for General category candidate and there are certain upper age relaxation for candidates who belong to other categories and they are for SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years

>> The education qualification needed for the exam states that the candidate should have completed a Degree and that can be from any stream of education.

>> Even Final year exam appearing candidate can apply for the IFS Exam.

There is nothing specific about the subject which you need to choose for writing the IFS Exam as you choose the subject of your own choice and finish your respected degree.

If you tend to satisfy all these above criteria for the exam then you can apply for the IFS exam though:
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE

If you would like to know more about information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
24th April 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject needs to be studied for Indian Foreign Service?

which subjects are important to become an indian foreign service officer and and how much qualification will I need
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?