6th March 2018, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of UPSC Indian Statistical Service exam will be released? Eligibility to apply for Statistics graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed B.Sc in Statistics last year and want to give Indian Statistical Service exam. Kindly tell me when the notification releases for 2015? Kindly confirm me that for appear this exam what is the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  2. When the notification of Indian Statistical Service exam will be released? Procedure to apply?
  3. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech, 10th and 12th to sit for IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Indian Statistical Service a Civil Service? Eligibility criteria of ISS 2016 exam?
  6. How to study M.Sc Statistics from Indian Statistical Institution? When the admission notification will be released?
  7. Educational criteria for ISS and IES exam
  8. Detailed information about Indian Statistical Service? Benefits of joining ISS for B.Sc(Statistics) student?
  9. Am I eligible for ISS posting after completing BCA?
  10. Am I eligible for IES after doing PGDM in finance with economics as the subject
  11. When the notification of UPSC Indian Economic Service 2018 will be released?
  12. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)
  14. Indian Statistical Service Statistics - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Statistical Service if having B.Com and M.Com with Statistics?
  16. When the notification of Indian Postal Service recruitment will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
11th April 2018, 03:37 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: When the notification of UPSC Indian Statistical Service exam will be released? Eligibility to apply for Statistics graduate?

The important dates for Indian Statistical Services examination 2018:

Date of notification: 21st March, 2018.

Last date to apply for exam: 16th April, 2018.

Date of exam: 29th June, 2018.

Bachelor of Science in Statistics candidates are eligible for Indian Forest Services examination. You can apply for exam at official website of UPSC.
12th April 2018, 01:04 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of UPSC Indian Statistical Service exam will be released? Eligibility to apply for Statistics graduate?

The eligibility criteria for Indian Statistical Services examination:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in Statistics or mathematical statistics. Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree of this stream can also apply for the examination.

>>The age limit for general category candidate is 21-30 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to OBC and SC/ST candidates.

Important dates for Indian Statistical Services examination 2018:

Application starting date: 21/03/2018.

Last date to apply online: 16th April, 2018.

Date of ISS examination: 29th June, 2018.
12th April 2018, 03:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

UPSC Indian Statistical Service Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:

Important dates of UPSC Indian Statistical Service Examination 2018 are given below,

<> Date of issue of official notification - 21st March, 2018

<> Date of commencement of examination - 29th March, 2018

<> Closing date for receipt of applications - 16th April, 2018

<> Date of conduct of UPSC ISS examination - 29th June, 2018

Yes, you will be eligible to apply for UPSC Indian Statistical Service Recruitment examination after successful completion of B.Sc in Statistics course. The basic educational qualification required is "Graduation with Mathematical Statistics/ Statistics/ Applied Statistics or Master's Degree in Statistics or Applied Statistics or Mathematical Statistics from a recognized university.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?