29th October 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i do final year of graduation through correspondence?

Hi sir, i have done my graduation for 2 years in full time college. But this year its my final year. So i want to know if i can do it through correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. Can I take admission in June-July in MDU university for B.Ed correspondence if my results are pending till October? Fee structure of B.Ed for two years or single year?
  4. How can I get admission to study MBA after completing correspondence Graduation?
  5. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  6. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  7. How to do graduation in correspondence from Delhi University?
  8. Details about correspondence course for graduation after 10th?
  9. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  10. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  12. Can a gap year student after twelveth and done graduation from correspondence give IAS exam?
  13. B.Ed.(correspondence) or M.A. (correspondence) Which one would be better from job point of view?
  14. How to continue correspondence in B.A final year? I live in Chennai
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation?
  16. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  17. Can I enroll myself for 3rd year graduation in any correspondence university if I have failed before?
  18. Is it possible for me to enrol myself from 3rd year graduation through correspondence if I failed in regular?
30th October 2015, 09:12 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can i do final year of graduation through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, i have done my graduation for 2 years in full time college. But this year its my final year. So i want to know if i can do it through correspondence?
Sorry it is possible for you to continue your final year Graduation through correspondence. Both the Graduation through regular and Correspondence are different. So, I suggest you complete final year Graduation in the same college.
30th October 2015, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have taken admission in regular degree course then you will not be allowed to do correspondence studies by the college. However, it all depends on the college and if you have good enough reason then you might be allowed but chances are less.

Attendance is a major part of regular courses and most of the good colleges only allow those candidates to take exam who have good attendance. If you are studying in a sub standard college then you can get away from attendance issues.
30th October 2015, 05:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do final year of graduation through correspondence after completing 2 years as regular student.
Candidate have to pursue his/her all the years as regular student. Candidate can't change his/her mode of study from regular to correspondence in the middle of the course.
30th October 2015, 08:02 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

As per the rules specified by different universities there is no such rule that you can pursue your graduation regular along with the correspondence.

However you can pursue your complete graduation either by distance education or by the regular classes.

If you already completed two years with regular course and now you want to continue your study by distance then you must have to consult with your administrations.

If they permit you to do so then you can do, otherwise there is no criteria that allows you to continue your education by distance.
30th October 2015, 10:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do final year of Graduation through Correspondence mode. You need to pursue 3 years Graduation only in one mode whether it is regular mode or correspondence mode. But, you cannot pursue 2 years course in regular mode and final year in Correspondence mode. So, I suggest you to pursue your final year in the same way as you have pursued your two years Graduation i.e., through regular mode of education.
30th October 2015, 10:37 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do two years of bachelor's degree program in regular mode and the final year of bachelor's degree in correspondence mode from any college of Indian University.

Either you can do full three years bachelor's degree programme in regular mode or in correspondence mode but not partially in regular and correspondence mode.
31st October 2015, 08:24 AM
#helloworld

No it is not possible in normal case since you enrolled for a regular school going degree you have to complete the same in that mode.

Else you have an option in university. You may request to the concerned authorities in university with the recommendation of your present college principal that you have medical problems or health issues that hinder you from taking the travel to college. The reason should be evident by doctor's certificate or medical certificate.

Make sure to verify which type of degree you will get at the end. Regular or distance.
3rd March 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed 5 semesters and pursuing 6th semester in ECE (BE).Can i do my 7th and 8th semesters through correspondence.
18th May 2018, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st and 2nd year in BA distance education before 5 years and was not able to attend final year due to my marriage. Can I take final year now and it is bangalore university
2nd June 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I have completed my 2 year of graduation regular from DELHI UNIVERSITY .but now i am selected in delhi police ...and the training period is about 10 months ...so please tell me the valid way to complete my graduation....i'm in very stress...wait for your response. ....
21st July 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am not able to go collage due to my marriage. So I want to complete my graduation, but i don't have another way except corresponding.but am complete 2 years in regular class. So I don't no what to do to complete my graduation.
12th August 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 2nd year MBA through correspondence? Does it values? And I have completed 1 year MBA in autonomous college?
10th September 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I had completed my 2 years graduation from MDU but due to our poor financial condition i am not able to complete my graduation final year on regular basis. So please let me know can i complete my b.com Hnrs final year from DU correspondence??
10th September 2018, 12:30 PM
Ekta Ahuja1

Hi,i had completed my graduation's 2 year from mdu regular college and due to our poor financial condition i am not able to attend my regular classes. Can i pursue my b.com hnrs final year from the DU correspondence??
22nd February 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I do final year of graduation from regular if already pursing 2 years from correspondence/distant university?
23rd February 2019, 07:12 PM
sajid98

Post Re: Can i do final year of graduation through correspondence?

No you can't do your final year through correspondence if you already spent 2 years on graduation ... Then you have to again start with registration and have to admit in first year
10th July 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have done my 1st year of graduation from regular but now i got a job can i pursue my rest two years from correspondence or open learning?
10th July 2019, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have completed B.Sc in regular college. Now I have selected for the post of ABPM in postal department. Can I do my final year in correspondence in any university.
15th July 2019, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed 2years of degree in bsc while pursuing final year I got govt job so I discontinued final year and joined in the job... So now how should I continue it as I got good percentage above 96% so help me through a solution to complete my degree successfully
14th September 2019, 07:00 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have gap in between my first year and second year from correspondence university and now because I m working ,so I was not able to give my 3rd year exams , so I just wanna ask is there any time limit for completing the graduation and am I eligible to give my last year exams
4th November 2019, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have already completed my 2 years degree in regular class and final year completed in corresponding in deferent university. Pleas tell me my degree is valid or not?
29th June 2020, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I do my graduation(BA) through non collage after doing 1st year regular
25th November 2020, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

1st year done through clg and then 2nd and last year done as correspondence so while applying form i should select semester pattern or annual pattern
22nd March 2021, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

can i do final year of graduation through regular if i have done 2nd year private
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?