25th February 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission to architecture under DASA?

I would like to know the step wise procedure to get in to architecture course in India under DASA scheme.

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  2. Admission procedure in NIT through dasa scheme for Nepalese students?
  3. Admission to NRI student under DASA scheme?
  4. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student
  5. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  6. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  7. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  8. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  9. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure for getting admission in school of designing and architecture?
  11. Admission procedure of Bachelor of Architecture at Sayajirao university Baroda?
  12. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  13. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  14. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  17. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
23rd January 2017, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for admission to architecture under DASA?

Government releases notification for DASA scheme every year and you need to apply according to the notification. This scheme is for children of those who are living outside India for earning.

You need to apply in a prescribed manner. You also need SAT score in the concerned subject. In case of architecture course, you need SAT score in maths. Merit list for admission is based on SAT score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?