28th August 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in NIT through dasa scheme for Nepalese students?

I am a nepali student. I have passed +2 with 75% in aggregate. Can i get admission to NIT colleges through dasa scheme?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  2. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  3. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  4. Whether a citizen of foreign country is eligible to apply for JEE through DASA scheme if studied in India?
  5. How can Nepalese students get admission in BITS Pilani?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for NITS through Dasa Scheme?
  7. Am I eligible for JEE mains and JEE advanced entrance examination
  8. How to get admission in NIT? I am a Nepalese student and eager to get admission in IIT
  9. Is there any college to do B.E after diploma in 1 year?
  10. How to study MSc Physics in India? What is the admission procedure in India for Nepalese Student? What is the fee structure?
  11. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Duration of B.Ed course? Scholarship details for B.Ed Education from government colleges?
  13. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 84% in 12th? Procedure to get admission in NIT?
  14. Is GCE ( General Certificate of Education ) ordinary level qualifications available in india,chennai ?
  15. Can I join IIT after completion of Diploma in Computer Science with 55% of marks?
  16. Education loan scheme for ST students to pursue MBBS?
  17. Whether Diploma holders are eligible for NIT or not?
  18. Getting admission in NIT with AIEEE AIR-29000? -- [Most Discussed]
4th January 2021, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure in NIT through dasa scheme for Nepalese students?

Is Jee main compulsory for nepali students to appear for DASA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?