23rd April 2016, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do a degree in human resource after completion of graduation in commerce?

I will complete my graduation in commerce this year. Can I pursue a degree in human resource? And what will be the time period required for pursuing this degree? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Graduation and post graduation should I do to become a HR?
  2. What should I do to go for IAS after completion of MBA HR post graduation course?
  3. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  4. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  5. Experience required for admission into PGDHRM after diploma in EEE?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc or any other post graduation course after completion of B.Sc with 50% marks?
  7. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  8. What can I do in graduation to Ph.D in commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  10. Can I get admission through MAT or MHTCET for MBA course in Pune University after completing BCS correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible to do law course after completion of B.Com or BA graduation?
  12. Books to be referred for HAL management trainee? I am a from ECE stream
  13. How to study CA course after doing B.Com?
  14. Can I get scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Department Deafter scoring 80% in 12th commerce?
  15. In which specialization I should do MBA if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  16. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  17. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to do the LLB course after completion of graduation course with 40% marks? -- [New]
24th April 2016, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a degree in human resource after completion of graduation in commerce?

Yes, you can apply for MBA in Human Resources Management course on the basis of your degree qualification. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam.

Most common entrance exam for admission are CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT. Just be prepared for entrance exam because admission is based on merit.
25th April 2016, 01:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do a degree in human resource after completion of graduation in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will complete my graduation in commerce this year. Can I pursue a degree in human resource? And what will be the time period required for pursuing this degree? Who can provide me the complete details on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you can pursue for MBA in Human Resource Management after completing a Graduation in Commerce stream. Graduation with 55% of marks is the minimum educational qualification required for MBA in Human Resource Management. One need to appear and qualify in the GMAT/CAT/MAT entrance to get admission for MBA in Human Resource Management
13th June 2016, 06:25 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you have chance in MBA to complete Human Resource Management through your graduation.

For that after the completion of your degree you need to crack one of these exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT and some colleges conducted the state level exams like ICET.

Eligibility Criteria required for MBA in Human Resource Management: Any Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% marks in graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.

There are many jobs in HR field. The role of HR is very important in all the organizations.
14th June 2016, 05:37 PM
Expert king

Yes, you have a chance in MBA.
In MBA Human Resources Management course will be there. You can apply for MBA to do Human Resources Management in MBA.
For joining in MBA you have to appear the MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT, ICET, XAT
Based on the rank in above exams allot the college to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?