29th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PO exam if I have completed my graduation with 57% marks?

10th class=54.9%
12th class=50%
graduation=57.7%
p0st graduation=54%
DOB=25march1983
plz tell me that iam eligible for po exam or not? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this.

Thanks!

1st March 2016, 01:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO exam if I have completed my graduation with 57% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for PO exam after completing graduation with 57% marks.

Candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university in order to apply for PO exam.
There is no minimum percentage criteria.
Age of candidate must be from 20 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is also there as per government norms.
1st March 2016, 02:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PO exam if I have completed my graduation with 57% marks?

Eligibility Criteria Required for Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam:

As far as your educational qualification is concerned for PO Recruitment as the minimum qualification required is Graduation. Remember, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required for PO Examination. As there is no minimum percentage, you are eligible to apply for PO Examination. But there is an another criteria that you have to meet before appearing for PO Recruitment. Generally, the maximum age allowed for PO Recruitment is "30 years" for General or Un reserved category candidates. But still there is an age relaxation for reserved category candidates. So if you belong to General / Unreserved category then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible. On the other side, if you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD category then you are eligible as there will be an age relaxation. Being a 33 years old candidate, you are not eligible if you belong to General Category.
1st March 2016, 08:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in PO examination, you must have completed Graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university. Some banks put 50% as cutoff and some other banks keeps 60% as cutoff to be eligible to appear in PO examination. Since, you have secured minimum aggregate of 50% marks in your 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation, if the bank keeps cutoff 50% aggregate marks throughout studies then, you are eligible to appear in PO examination.
1st March 2016, 10:21 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to appear for bank PO examination. The recruitment on above post is through entrance examination.

The examination is conducted by IBPS and SBI every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university.

The age limit to appear for examination is 21-30 years and relaxation in upper age limit of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST. So, if you belong to reserved category you can appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at http://www.ibps.in or http://www.sbi.co.in.
1st March 2016, 11:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
10th class=54.9%
12th class=50%
graduation=57.7%
p0st graduation=54%
DOB=25march1983
plz tell me that iam eligible for po exam or not? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this.

Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible for the PO examination conducted by the IBPS with graduation (57% marks). The eligibility to appear for PO post is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidate should be in the range of 20-30 years for general candidates (for SC/ST +5 years and OBC +3 years). You have to appear for Common
Written Examination conducted by the IBPS. The website link is http://www.ibps.in/
2nd March 2016, 12:11 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

PO Eligibility:

> Minimum age requirement for this exam is 20 years

> Maximum age is allowed till 30 years

> Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST of 5 years, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for disabled candidates

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
2nd March 2016, 12:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I have mentioned the basic eligibility for PO examination;

> Candidate should have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks.

> Candidates must have completed their +2 from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?