17th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What rank in entrance test is required to ensure admission in Culinary Academy of India?

I want to take admission in CULINARY ACADEMY OF INDIA. And i am going to appear in the entrance test for this. So i want to know what rank in the test can secure or ensure me admission in the academy?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  2. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  3. How can i get admission in Culinary Academy of India? -- [New]
  4. After completion of B.Tech 2nd year can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India
  5. Can we take hotel management in Culinary Academy of India after completing of B.Tech 2nd year
  6. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  7. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
  8. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  9. Expected rank required in ENAT 2015 to get admission in Manipal Kassthuriba college?
  10. How can I apply to study Diploma in Banking program?
  11. List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?
  12. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  13. National Defense Academy and Naval Academy (II), General Ability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Information regarding admission in Top Law college? My AIR in CLAT is 109
  15. Marks required to get admission in following colleges based on KEAM entrance?
  16. which is the best culinary school in India?
  17. How much marks are required in 11th and 12th to appear for National Defence Academy entrance test -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
11th December 2015, 12:05 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What rank in entrance test is required to ensure admission in Culinary Academy of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in CULINARY ACADEMY OF INDIA. And i am going to appear in the entrance test for this. So i want to know what rank in the test can secure or ensure me admission in the academy?
The mark required to get admission for Culinary Academy of India may differs from year to year based on various factors. Those who scored above 50% of marks written exam can eligible to apply for Interview and Group Discussion. The selection is based on Written test, Group discussion round and a Personal interview conducted by the Culinary Academy of India. The entrance exam is based on objective type with multiple choice. The questions may ask from Culinary & food production related topics. An admission process will generally start in the month of April / May each academic year.

For more details and information on application procedure, please visit the Culinary Academy of India official website - http://www.iactchefacademy.com/pg.html
5th March 2019, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What rank in entrance test is required to ensure admission in Culinary Academy of India?

The competition is very high in Culinary Academy of India. Being the Pioneer and a well known Brand in the Culinary Circles Brand CAI attracts aspirants from allover India and a large number of Foreign students also join thorough UFRO of Osmania University.The selection process is also very tough and consists of three rounds viz written, group discussion & Personal Interview.One has to proves that his/her reasoning abilities and language skill are excellent, have a clear approach towards his/her career and he/she is well aware about what the culinary profession is all about.The competition ratio in 2018-19 academic year was 1:6.....ALL THE BEST

Nandini Surabh
Higher Education Advisor
INTELLICAREERS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?