24th May 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

CA can be done after graduation? What procedure to follow and how much to spent?

1 can i do ca after graduation and if yes then what process do i used.. and what money spent in ca course

30th May 2014, 12:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CA can be done after graduation? What procedure to follow and how much to spent?

Yes, CA can be done after graduation. Commerce graduate with 50% marks, non commerce graduate with subjects other than mathematics with an aggregate of 55% marks and non commerce graduates with Maths with an aggregate of 60% marks are permitted to register directly for the Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC). Candidates passing the final examination conducted by the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India can register directly for Professional Competency Course. After passing Integrated Professional Competence Course, the candidates can register as Articled clerks for practical training of 100 hours which is mandatory for every candidate pursuing the course. And also take the admission to the Final course.
Every graduate above 18 years of age is eligible to register as articles clerk/audit clerks for Chartered Accountancy.
Entrance exams are conducted by ICAI twice in a year in the month of June and December. The fees changes from time to time so you need to keep in touch with ICAI website and instiute to get the current fees structure for that particular year.
15th April 2015, 10:04 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: CA can be done after graduation? What procedure to follow and how much to spent?

Yes, CA is a professional course and can be done after graduation.

Since you have completed the graduation, you can get the benefit of direct registration scheme in which you can skip one step of clearing the CPT.

You can directly register for the IPCC otherwise you have to follow the 3 steps i.e.

CPT >>> IPCC >>> CA finals
27th March 2018, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

What is more beneficial doing CPT before graduation that is after passing 12th or doing IPCC after graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?