11th February 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NATA for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Hi
I am studying diploma final year
in civil engg can I appear for NATA?
kindly tell me aobut my eligibiity
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
19th February 2015, 06:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NATA for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, I am happy to say that you are Eligible to appear in NATA Examination with Diploma as an Educational Qualification. NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is an entrance Examination conducted by Council of Architecture for admission into B.Arch course. The basic educational qualification required to appear in NATA is given below.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidates who have passed 12th class (10+2) pattern are eligible to apply for this NATA course. 12th class pursuing candidates are also eligible to apply for NATA Examination.
(Or)
>> Candidates must have passed Diploma course in 10+3 Pattern (In ANY DISCIPLINE) are also eligible to appear in NATA Entrance Examination.

>> Candidates must have passed 12th class/ Diploma with minimum 50% marks to be eligible for NATA examination. Final year diploma candidates are also eligible to appear in NATA Examination. Since you are in final year of Diploma you are certainly eligible to appear in NATA Examination.
27th March 2018, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NATA for Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Can architecture diploma holders admission in civil engineering through DCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?