14th February 2017, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college for my degree course?

Sir, now I am studying in seven hills college affiliated to JNTU in tirupathi. Can I change it to SV college of pharmacy in Chittoor for 2nd year.

15th February 2017, 07:52 AM
positive boy

Default Re: Can I change my college for my degree course?

Yes you can easily Change your College in 2nd year studies under same university in which you are studying.

It is also important that you have good marks in 1st year according to policy of university.

For more information contact at following address:-

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Main Road, Kukatpally Housing Board Colony, Kukatpally,Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500085
040 2315 8661.
15th February 2017, 03:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely migrate from your present college to another college for 2nd year. But make sure that you are under the same university. Changing the university may result in rejection of your migration application. At first you have to contact the authorities of the college and university and request them to issue a transfer certificate by writing an application. Hence, if the university grants your request then you can change your college under the same university.
15th February 2017, 04:13 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Yes you may change provided you did your first year in the same course and if the admissions are going on in the other college then you may ask in the college office and discuss regarding your plans.
You should know their rules and regulations before applying their.
15th February 2017, 05:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College at this instant in the second year of your College as this is not possible.
Since you have started your first year studies from Seven Hills College, you must have to complete your degree from that College only. You cannot change your College in between.
15th February 2017, 09:02 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

I would like to tell you that once you take admission in a particular college then you cannot change it till you degree completion. If you want to join any other college then you have to take admission in the first year. Therefore, this is not suggested as you will be wasting both time an money
15th February 2017, 11:47 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

--- Yes, you can change your college at the starting of second year.

--- You have to apply for migration from current institute to next in which you are aspiring to get admit.

--- This can only be possible after mutual consent of both the institutes.

--- You must not have any backlog in first year subjects for successful migration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?