31st March 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th to become a Software Engineer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing I want to become a Software Engineer so I want to know which course should I pursue after completing class 10th to become a Software Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  2. How can I become a Software Engineer without completing class 12th?
  3. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?
  4. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I pursue Photojournalism after completing class 10th? Is there any exam required to pursue the course?
  6. What procedure must I follow to be a software engineer after passing 10th?
  7. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th?
  8. How much should I score in class 10th to pursue CA course? Which course should I pursue as Degree course and what is the job scope after completing CA course?
  9. What should I do after completing 10th standard to become a software engineer in future?
  10. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  11. What to take after 10th class for becoming a software engineer?
  12. How to become a Software Engineer after passing class 10th?
  13. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  14. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?
  15. What is the procedure followed to got a job in Microsoft for software engineer?
  16. How to become a software engineer after passing class 10th?
  17. How to become a software engineer after writing 10th class exam in March
  18. After 10th class what should I do to become a Software Engineer?
7th April 2017, 09:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th to become a Software Engineer?

To become a Software Engineer, you need to pursue 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognized board. After completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognized board, you have to take admission in Information Technology/ Computer Science course. After completion of your Information Technology/ Computer Science course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you can get good job as a Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?