7th February 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any college with 40 percent marks in 12th?

My name is Udit Tyagi and I want to do BBA. I got 40 percent in 12th from NIOS. Can I get admission? I am interested in theatre. I will attend college only for 2 days per week. Will I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 68% in 12th but 58% in PCM?
  2. How can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 80% in SSC and inter?
  3. Can we get admission in RV college Bangalore after passing 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB?
  5. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  6. What is best, B.Ed after B.Com or M.Com then B.Ed?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  8. Admission to Stella Maris college after 70-80% marks in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any good engineering college in Haryana where I can get admission in various B.Tech course? I have 83% marks in 10th and 85% marks in 12th. My state(Haryana) rank is 24701 and category rank is 5000
  10. Can I get admission in government college of Amravati after getting 88 percent marks in diploma civil engineering?
  11. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  12. How many seats are vacant in B.Tech Lateral Entry?
  13. How should I join MBA course after scoring 50%?
  14. Can a person get into NIT after scoring 48 rank(OBC) in Meghalaya?
  15. How can I do Masters in law after doing BSc in computer science?
  16. How can I do Mining Engineer distance course?
  17. Career prospect of joining Lecturership in future if studied 12th through correspondence?
  18. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
7th February 2017, 06:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any college with 40 percent marks in 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in college for pursuing BBA course after completion of your 12th standard with 40 percent marks from a recognised board. But, some colleges/ universities does not offer admission in BBA course to candidates who have passed 12th standard from BBA course. You can take admission in BBA course and pursue through distance mode, if you want to attend college only 2 days per week.
7th February 2017, 07:38 PM
Sameerthapar123

I am sorry to say but you will not get admission in any recognized college unless you are ready to pay the donation amount which is 3-4 times the annual fee of the college and is payable every year not just once.

Also, you mention that you will be attending college for just 2 days in a week. There is no college(even if you go on to get a seat through donation) that will allow you to keep your attendance that low. Most commerce colleges do not dwell at all on attendance and so the attendance can often slip down to 50% and your college/teachers will still be okay with it. But attending just 2 out of 5 or 6 days will take your attendance to 30-40% which no reputed college will allow.

I would suggest that you must attend theater full time and try to get into an acting school full time if you don't feel inclined towards academic at all and if you are not going to study for graduation seriously.
7th February 2017, 08:09 PM
anuraju1209
Junior Member+

To pursue BBA you are eligible to study in Distance education there are many Universities are offering this course.Here I am given the list of Universities offering the BBA course.

List of Universities offering BBA course are as follows:

* University of Madras
* Annamalai University
* Sikkim Manipal University
* Alagappa University
* Jaipur National University

Surely you will get admission in the above list of Universities.
7th February 2017, 11:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in a particular College after getting 40% of marks in class 12th from NIOS Board.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 40% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BBA course.
Candidates must have studied English as a subject in class 12th.
14th June 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

My name is Jaya Singh and I want to do BBA. I got 40 percent in 12th from JAC Board with exam with supplementary exam. Can I get admission?
28th March 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any college with 35 percent marks in class 12th in delhi ??
I can attend class daily
Nd please tell me the fee structure also
31st March 2019, 04:27 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

As per the information available, you cannot apply for regular classroom colleges. As the admission to these colleges is on the basis of merit list or on the basis of entrance examination conducted at the college campus.

You can apply for the colleges through distance education. It has the same value and reputation as any other regular college.

You can apply for the IGNOU university. The fee is about Rs.16000 for full graduation course. It may vary depending on your course.
19th April 2019, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN B.TECH IN ANY COLLEGE WITH 50% MARKS IN INTERMEDIATE ISC BOARDS
26th April 2019, 04:23 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 40% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BBA course.
2nd May 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 40% , In class 12 from CBSE board from commerce site ... In India any university which give admission in 40% form commerce course like bba ,b com etc.. without donation???
25th May 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for BE for 78 percent in pcmb and 80 percent in pcm CET marks 58P CMB
26th May 2019, 12:36 PM
Yo yo king
Junior Member+

Yes, definitely you can get admission in a particular College after getting 40% of marks in class 12th from NIOS Board. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 40% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BBA course.
25th June 2019, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is aditya i want to do bba but i get 41%in 12th from up board and i dont want to study 12th again. Please tell me collage how take my admission when i got 41% in 12th up board
6th July 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any college with 44.60 percent marks in 12 th ??? ( Backward class )
9th July 2019, 01:12 PM
apexuniversity

Sorry to say but some of the good recognized colleges will not give admission below 50% marks.
10th July 2019, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in any engineering colleges with 44.6 percent marks in PCM in 12th ??
22nd October 2022, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bba 43 percent?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?