29th May 2016, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in New Delhi easily if did +2 from Nepal being an Indian?

Can i get admission easily in new Delhi in BBA college after passing +2 from Nepali board with low percentage being an Indian? I mean I am Indian by origin but did +2 from Nepal.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I take admission in Nepal after completing 12th for Pharmacy or Biotech considering I am a Nepal Citizen?
  2. How to join Indian Officer after completing 12th from Nepal
  3. Admission in IIT colleges after passing 10th from Nepal Board?
  4. How to take admission in B.Com in Delhi University?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for MBBS in Indian colleges after completion of 12th in Nepal with 74.4% marks?
  6. Which college is better for CA in India and what is the total cost of the course? Documents needed during admission for CA in Delhi?
  7. How to study MSc Physics in Indian University after completing BSc in Physics from TU Nepal
  8. Is it possible to get job in India after studying 12th from Nepal?
  9. Can Indian students do 12th from Nepal? Will they be considered NRI after 12th completion?
  10. How to take admission in Nepal after doing MBBS in Nepal
  11. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  12. Documents required to join Indian army in Nepaljung district of Nepal?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in B.C.A. with N.I.O.S 12th mark sheet in Delhi?
  14. Best college or tuition provider for Indian CA in India especially in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  15. Admission in IIT for Nepal Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to join engineering college in India? I am a student of Nepal Engineering college
  17. Indian citizen who has passed 12th from Nepal can get admission in IIT 2016?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Indian Students to study +2 in Nepal?
30th May 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in New Delhi easily if did +2 from Nepal being an Indian?

If the education board is a recognized one then surely you will be eligible for admission in Delhi. Admission will be most probably based on the performance in entrance exam.

Hence, apply for admission when admission is announced and be prepared for the entrance exam.
1st June 2016, 05:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in New Delhi easily if did +2 from Nepal being an Indian?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get admission in any of the College of New Delhi after the completion of class 12th from Nepal. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board are definitely eligible to opt BBA in New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?