2nd July 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if completed 12th with 50% without Mathematics?

Sir/Madam,
I have got 50% marks in 12th standard and 50 marks in Economics. Can I get a college for B.A. Economics? But the problem is, I don't had Mathematics in 12th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  2. Can I get a better job after taking commerce without choosing optional subject as Maths?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.A./B.Sc in Mathematics if completed B.Com with Maths?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if completed 12th with 50% without Mathematics? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  6. Can I study BCA if completed 12th Arts with Mathematics?
  7. How can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc being a Mathematics graduate? List of universities for admission?
  8. Can I study MCA after completing B.Sc(IT) if completed 12th without Mathematics?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Osmania University if secured 70% in 12th?
  10. How to get admission in thappar university after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?
  12. Can I get admission to study BCA if secured 38% in 12th Mathematics?
  13. Courses available to study in Canada for 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  14. Can I study B.Ed in Mathematics after completing B.Com?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Com if completed 12th with Computer Application?
  16. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who got disqualify in Maths of 12th Science?
  18. Can I get admission to study Mathematics Honours in Presidency college if secured 92% in 12th WBCHSE and scored 97 marks in Mathematics?
4th July 2015, 02:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if completed 12th with 50% without Mathematics?

Your information is quite insufficient so it is tough to get the best reply to your query. Since you have not given the information reading the university and college you want to pursue the course.

But you are eligible to get the admission in few of the colleges to pursue the B.A (Economics).

Most of the university conduct the entrance the entrance test where as some of them admission on the basis of the board aggregate. But it is tough to get the admission th basis of the board aggregate on 50% marks.

So you can through the colleges/university which conduct the entrance test. So give the detail in you want about any specific one.
4th July 2015, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if completed 12th with 50% without Mathematics?

Yes, you can get admission to study B.A. (Economics) after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% marks without Mathematics. Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in B.A. (Economics) course. Some universities and colleges gives preference to candidates who have studied Economics as a subject in 12th standard. Since, you have completed your 12th standard with an aggregate of 50% marks and also you have pursued Economics subject in your 12th standard, you can easily get admission in B.A. (Economics) course.
5th July 2015, 02:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

As per the requirements you are eligible for the course, but it is quite difficult for you to get admission by the marks you have scored due to he increasing competition level in the recent scenario. Moreover many Institutes do conduct entrance examination in order to provide admission to candidates in the above mentioned course. Therefore, in those cases you will probably have to clear the examination and get yourself admitted in that very Institute for the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?