16th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in top commerce colleges after class 12th?

Hi, am Sindhuja.I am studying 12th standard. I am studying commerce with computer science group. Can I get admission in colleges like WCC,stella marys,mop vaishnav etc for B.Com general. Please answer me as soon as possible.and also I want to study CA after B.Com. Please answer me Sir/Mam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top commerce colleges after class 12th? -- [New]
  2. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
  3. What is the average cut off for Commerce student to get admission in BA Psychology?
  4. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  5. What are the chances of getting admission in top commerce colleges of Delhi with 68%?
  6. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of top BBA colleges that value commerce with additional maths in class 12th
  8. Can I get any top college after scoring 61% in 12th Commerce?
  9. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  10. What is the requirement to get admission in Journalism after passing class 12th? Which are the top government colleges?
  11. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce?
  12. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  13. Can I take admission for B.Com(hons) in top college of commerce? Names of the colleges which I should opt for?
  14. How to get admission for B.Com Honors in top 5 colleges of Delhi University?
  15. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  16. Can I get admission directly in any top engineering colleges after securing 95.2% marks in CBSE 12th class?
  17. Top Law colleges offering admission through CLAT?
  18. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
16th February 2017, 05:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in top commerce colleges after class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, am Sindhuja.I am studying 12th standard. I am studying commerce with computer science group. Can I get admission in colleges like WCC,stella marys,mop vaishnav etc for B.Com general. Please answer me as soon as possible.and also I want to study CA after B.Com. Please answer me Sir/Mam.
Yes, you can get admission in top commerce colleges after class 12th. The marks scored in the Class XII, is important for getting admission in the colleges that you have mentioned. The marks scored in the Accountancy, Commerce and Mathematics is most important for getting admission to the top commerce colleges. After results are out for class XII, you can get the application forms from the colleges, fill up the same and submit. Based on the marks scored the merit list will be prepared and you will be invited for the admission. You have to pay the fees and join the course.
16th February 2017, 06:04 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Students who have completed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Tamil Nadu State Board or its equivalent, with Accountancy and Commerce are eligible to get admission in WCC.
In Stella Mary's subjects required in HS are Commerce, Accountancy, Mathematics / Business Mathematics.

You may get admission in top colleges but you will have to check their eligibility criteria before applying. Because it may differ.
16th February 2017, 10:31 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To get admission in top colleges you have to work hard enough and have to score very well in your class 12 and you must have to complete your class 12 from a recognized board. You also have to score more than 95% in accountancy in order to get admission in top colleges and also your aim is to become a CA so have to focus more on your Accountancy subject. If you score minimum 55% marks in your graduation then you don’t have to enroll yourself for CPT (common proficiency test) and you can direct register yourself for IPCC (integrated professional competence course).
16th February 2017, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission in top Colleges of Commerce after the completion of class 12th.
In order to do so, you must have to complete your class 12th studying Commerce subjects from a recognised Board. All the above mentioned Colleges have their own cut off marks required to get admission, you must have to contact to the respective Colleges to get the exact details. However, you must score above 70% of marks in class 12th to get admission in a reputed College.
17th February 2017, 01:13 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you have scored pretty well in your 12th board examination, then you surely can get admission in top colleges after your board and then can continue with your studies further. Therefore, you should try to score well in your board examination.
17th February 2017, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission at top colleges will be on the basis of merit and if you have got good marks in your class 12th, then you definitely have good chance of getting admission. Yuu haven't mentioned the marks that you have got, which makes it difficult to predict about your chances.

If you have got above 90% marks in class 12th board exams, then you definitely have good chance of getting admission in a top reputed college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?