11th November 2016, 06:54 PM

Can I reappear for CET this year if I failed in supplementary last year?

Respected Sir, I want to know can I reappear for CET this year if I failed in supplementary last year? Is it possible? If yes then please tell me the procedure.

12th November 2016, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear for CET this year if I failed in supplementary last year?

Yes, you can reappear in CET examination this year if you have failed in supplementary examination last year. If you can fulfill the eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, etc.,, you are eligible to appear in CET examination. By qualifying the CET examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of the course.
17th April 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I reappear for CET this year if I failed in supplementary last year?

Sir, I have failed in II PU in physics, 2018_19 batch . I've applied for CET exam. Can I write CET this year if I clear supplementary physics in July and can I join BTECH the same year.
28th March 2023, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

I have failed pic in two tyms I have applied the cet perevioys year now I will be write the board exam this year can I apply the cet exam this year w024
21st April 2023, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 2nd pu maths only ,and am taking supplementary.
is is poosible for me to write kcet first and then supplementary later the same year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?