29th December 2015, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in LLB after Graduation in Arts?

Hi,

I have done graduation in arts with 48%. Please guide me that i can take admission in LLB or not?

29th December 2015, 11:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i take admission in LLB after Graduation in Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have done graduation in arts with 48%. Please guide me that i can take admission in LLB or not?
You are eligible for LLB course through CLAT exam but you have fulfill below given criteria first.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

Your age should be below 20 years.
29th December 2015, 12:08 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue LLB course after graduation degree with 48%. As there is no limitation on aggregate of graduation to pursue LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course. So, to get admission in course you need to qualify in entrance examination conducted by different university as entrance test.

Candidates passed graduation in any discipline are eligible to pursue course.
29th December 2015, 01:41 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

LL.B stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is a three year duration course after bachelor degree and five year after 10+2.

So, you are eligible to pursue course after graduation. There is no minimum aggregate required in graduation to pursue course from recognised university as per UGC norms.

But, as some of university conducts entrance examination for admission in course you need to qualify in entrance examination to get admission. For more information about admission procedure visit the university website in which you want to get admission.
29th December 2015, 05:37 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in LLB course after doing Graduation in Arts with 48%.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.There are two ways to do LLB course. One is after 10+2 and another is after graduation.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) from a recognized university.

-The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years. However, there is no upper age-limit for admission.
29th December 2015, 06:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for CLAT if you are looking for a Law course. For this exam 45% marks in graduation is the required qualification which you have already. You can appear for this exam surely.

Admission will be based on the performance in the written exam. 14 National Law Universities give admission through this exam.
29th December 2015, 08:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely take admission in LLB course after completion of graduation in arts. Most of the colleges and universities take admission on the basis of entrance exams and score in 12th standard. Graduation is not a compulsion for admission in LLB course. Hence prepare well for the entrance exams like CLAT and score high marks to get admission in the top ranking institutes of the country.
29th December 2015, 11:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Yes, you are eligible to apply for LLB after completing the Graduation in Arts. Those who have completed Graduation with 40% or its equivalent qualification are eligible. The admission for LLB will be based on CLAT exam. The CLAT exam syllabus consists of Reasoning, Legal Aptitude, English subjects, GK etc. will be included on this exam. It is possible for you to get LLB admission in reputed university based on the CLAT score.
9th October 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

May I take llb 3 year course after my graduation correspondence mode with 50%
27th April 2018, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am sreejani Dey, I have completed my B.A graduation in 2014 can I do LLB course now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?