20th January 2018, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course is best for IAS exam 2018 for commerce field students?

I am doing 12 I want to give IAS exam so which graduation course is best as I can get the job by that graduate degree in 2018? Can you please give me the right advice and suggestions which I can follow next? Please answer me back soon. Thank you!

21st January 2018, 06:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course is best for IAS exam 2018 for commerce field students?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services and the candidates who want to appear for the examination have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You have to complete your bachelor's degree in any discipline like arts/science/commerce etc. from a recognized college/university

> Your age should be in between 21 to 32 years for general candidates, 35 years for OBC candidates and 37 years for SC/ST candidates

> You must be an Indian citizen

> You must be physically and mentally fit

> You must have a height of 165 cms and weight should be in proportion to height

> You must have a good eyesight
21st January 2018, 07:01 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course is best for IAS exam 2018 for commerce field students?

To be an IAS officer in future, you must have graduation in any discipline from any recognised University and after completing graduation you have to appear in the Civil Services examinations and you have to qualify in every step.
You can complete your graduation in any discipline in which you are interested because there is no specific graduation or stream which is required in order to get qualified in An IAS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?