9th June 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take after completion of graduation? Going for IELTS is good?

Sir/Mam,

I did graduation I couldn't take final decision about which course or diploma I can take and now I am doing study of IELTS please tell me which course should able? What should be the next step which I need to take? Can someone please guide me on the same?

Thank you!

10th June 2015, 11:21 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take after completion of graduation? Going for IELTS is good?

After the completion of graduation, you can join in any of Master's courses, which are related to your field. We can give you some suggestions regarding masters courses, but you have not specified your under-graduation stream. So, try to specify your under-graduation stream next time.
Moreover, IELTS is an English Proficiency test for the candidates who want to get admission in foreign universities in Masters courses. So, after completing for IELTS exam, you can apply for admission in foreign universities. Try to score minimum 6.5 bands in IELTS exam, because this score will help you to get admission in good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?