2nd January 2017, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Are CSE and IT not good options?

I chose B.E CSE and now I pursuing 1st year in Anna university affiliated college. My well wishers are saying to change my group and they are saying to any other group than CSE and IT. They thought that computer has less scope than other branches and their option is ECE. So, whether I want to change my group for better future or can I continue the same field? (there is no aim for me. I am a type of person who accepts whatever which come to me. My only aim is to get good salary, if you have any more further idea just share with me. Thank you so much in advance.

2nd January 2017, 10:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are CSE and IT not good options?

IT stands for Information technology and CSE stands for Computer Science and Engineering. As per my knowledge, Both streams are good for your bright future.

The name of best jobs type for you after completion of BE CSE are given below.
  1. Computer Programmer
  2. Software Developer
  3. Voice Engineer
  4. Manager
  5. Software Engineer
  6. Academic Research Editor
  7. Tech Lead Software Engineering

Also the best employment area for you in which you can apply for job are given below.

** Software and Hardware Companies

** Systems Engineering

** Intellectual Property

** Colleges and Universities

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?