28th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get admission for B.A.(Education) in Muralidhar Girl's College?

I would like to know about the cutoff percentage in 12th Arts through which I can get admission for B.A.(Education) Honours course in Muralidhar Girl's College. Can I know about the percentage asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get B.A.(Anthropology) admission in Deen Dayal Upadhaya Girls Government PG College?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  3. Best college to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Eligibility criteria and percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th GSEB to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat Arts and Science College?
  5. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get B.A.(Computer Application) admission in Hindu College, Guntur?
  7. Percentage required and process to get admission in St Xavier's Junior College of Arts?
  8. Condition and percentage required to get admission in JJ college of Arts and Rachna College after 10th?
  9. Fee details of B.Com course in Hindu College, Delhi University? Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get admission?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to get M.Sc(Mathematical Science) admission in D.A.V Postgraduate College?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for JJ Arts of college? How much marks required in intermediate?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  13. NIOS student can get admission in any college of West Bengal University? Is my percentage sufficient to get admission?
  14. Streams available to do further studies in Delhi for Arts PSEB student? Cutoff percentage required?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Science to get B.Sc(Home Science) admission in College of Home Science, Palampur? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) in BSR Degree College?
  17. What is the cutoff percentage required to get admission in NITTE Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Maharashtra after giving 10th standard from CBSE Home Board? Percentage required to get admission in JJ Institute of Arts?
30th October 2016, 08:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get admission for B.A.(Education) in Muralidhar Girl's College?

I am sorry to say that the cut-off is not yet released and neither has it bee announced anywhere else. It is generally released after the announcement of results and is not fixed for every year, it keeps on changing each year depending upon various factors.
30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get admission for B.A.(Education) in Muralidhar Girl's College?

Muralidhar Girls’ College, established in 1940, is an undergraduate women's college in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It is affiliated with the University of Calcutta.

B.A. Education or Bachelor of Arts in Education is an undergraduate Academic Degree Course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, the cutoff percentage required in 12th Arts to get admission for B.A.(Education) in Muralidhar Girl's College is 50%. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.muralidhargirlscollege.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?