21st October 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?

Hi,
What is the cutoff percentage necessary to get in 12th so that I can study B.Sc in Anthropology in Pondicherry University? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  2. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Pondicherry University?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  4. How to study in Pondicherry University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BBA?
  7. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  9. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  10. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com in any reputed colleges of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  13. Which exam should I answer to get into Pondicherry University? How much percentage is needed?
  14. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.A.(English)? List of reputed colleges in Delhi?
  16. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  17. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?
10th November 2015, 11:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Anthropology) in Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
What is the cutoff percentage necessary to get in 12th so that I can study B.Sc in Anthropology in Pondicherry University? Please reply as soon as possible.
You should score at least 50% of marks in 12th standard to be eligible for B.Sc in Anthropology through Pondicherry University. Apart from this you must score good marks in major subjects like, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Those candidates who score good marks in Major subjects can get first preference at the time of admission.

B.Sc Anthropology Eligibility Criteria:

- You should have Under Graduation degree in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized university.
- Those who appearing in 12th board examination are also eligible to apply.
- Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in the 12th board examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?