17th December 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to study B.Des for 12th student?

Hello Everyone,
I am in 12th standard and I want to do B.Des. Can you please tell me how I can study B.Des? Please provide me the details of this course? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and registration procedure of ICSI course for 12th student?
  2. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  3. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  4. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  5. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  7. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study M.Pharmacy?
  9. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  10. How may I get information about faculties of electronic science? What's the applying procedure? I've completed 12th std
  11. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  12. Detailed information, admission procedure and percentage required in 12th to study B.Stat in ISI, Delhi?
  13. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study Diploma in Nautical Science for 12th student?
  15. Which scholarship exam I need to prepare to study abroad after 12th?
  16. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  18. Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?
27th December 2015, 11:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to study B.Des for 12th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am in 12th standard and I want to do B.Des. Can you please tell me how I can study B.Des? Please provide me the details of this course? Waiting for your reply.
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) is a three years Bachelor Degree course which is divided into six semesters. Those who interested to pursue for B.Des course, must complete 10+2 in any stream from a recognized Board. You must have passed 12th standard with more than 50% of marks from a recognized board. You must qualify in the entrance exam organized by the respective university in order to get admission. You can also apply for the National Level examinations like, IIT JEE etc.

You can apply for B.Des course through either online or offline mode. One can download the application form from the official website or can also get from the counter office by the paying prescribed fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?