1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply in ICSI course for BBA graduate?

I have successfully completed my BBA this year. I want to become a CS. I want to know that how can I apply for ICSI course? Please give me information in details.

10th March 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply in ICSI course for BBA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have successfully completed my BBA this year. I want to become a CS. I want to know that how can I apply for ICSI course? Please give me information in details.

Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline (except fine arts) are eligible to apply for the CS Executive Program. Interested candidates can apply online - Click Here or offline for the CS Executive Program registration. Candidates can submit the application form (offline) for registration at Headquarters, Regional Offices & Selected Chapter Offices of the Institute (ICSI). The total fee payable for the BBA graduates to study Executive Program is Rs 10,000. Candidates can find the details on the ICSI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?