29th August 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Direct second year admission in Maharashtra for engineering

Can I get chance to direct second year admission to engineering college in Maharashtra state. Please please reply me as quick as possible. I have 53% in final year diploma in computer. So, will I be able to qualify for direct second year admission in engineering college? Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  2. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra to pursue direct 2nd year in engineering?
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  5. Can a B.Sc Physics holder get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering direct admission in second year? -- [New]
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Karnataka? Colleges available for the lateral entry in Maharashtra?
  7. List of colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission?
  8. Names of the colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in engineering after scoring 70% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  9. Name of colleges in maharashtra for direct second year admission in engineering after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  10. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  12. List of all government engineering colleges in Maharashtra providing direct 2nd year admission
  13. Cutoff list of all the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  14. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
  15. Can I get admission in Karnataka from Maharashtra in direct 2nd year engineering?
  16. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission?
  17. How can I take admission for direct 2nd year engineering from Andhra after completing civil engineering diploma from maharashtra
  18. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
29th August 2016, 06:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Direct second year admission in Maharashtra for engineering

Yes, you are eligible to get direct second year admission in engineering course in Maharashtra after completion of your three years Diploma course with 53% aggregate marks from a recognised board. You need to register and participate in Centralised Admission Process (CAP) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra and it will announce the provisional merit list. If your name is in merit list announced by DTE, Maharashtra, you can check the college details in the DTE, Maharashtra official website where you have been allotted a seat in the college for pursuing Engineering course.
29th August 2016, 07:24 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

After diploma, you can option for the lateral entry scheme to secure admission for the graduation course. Candidate should attend the entrance examination called Lateral Engineering Entrance Test. For Direct second year admission in Maharashtra for Engineering candidate must have passed diploma course from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in diploma course is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category.

Below is the list of some Maharashtra colleges is given in which you can apply for the engineering course through lateral entry scheme:

V.Y.W.S's Prof. Ram Meghe Institute of Technology & Research, Amravati

P. R. Pote (Patil) Education & Welfare Trust's Group of Institution(Integrated Campus), Amravati

Jawaharlal Darda Institute of Engineering and Technology, Yavatmal

Dwarka Bahu Uddeshiya Gramin Vikas Foundation, Rajarshri Shahu College of Engineering, Buldhana

Shri Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandals College of Engineering & Technology, Amravati

Chaitanya Bahu Uddeshiya Sanstha, College of Engineering and Management, Anjangaon, Amravati
29th August 2016, 09:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges in Maharashtra provides direct admission in 2nd year for engineering students. In order to get admission in direct 2nd year of engineering, you need to be a diploma holder.

Some of the colleges in Maharashtra which provides direct 2nd year admission are:

> College of Engineering, Pune.

> VJTI, Mumbai.

> Walchand Institute of Engineering, Sangli.

> VIT, Pune.

> MIT, Pune.

> L&T Institute of Technology.

> Rizvi College of Engineering.

> Sardar Patel College of Engineering.

> Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Technology etc.

For admission in direct 2nd year of engineering you need to be a diploma holder with minimum 65% marks. But to get into a good college you must score 70% and above in your diploma.
29th August 2016, 09:19 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidates are eligible to get admission in second year of engineering course directly after diploma degree from recognised university.

The candidates have to qualify in entrance examination conducted by Maharashtra Government for admission in the government colleges. The minimum eligibility is candidate must have minimum 50% in diploma degree. Only Maharashtra state candidates are eligible to appear for examination.

If you want to get admission in private colleges, you are eligible for after 2nd year diploma course. For more information visit the official website of the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?