4th August 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Does IP University offer B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering without any entrance exam? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Sir,
I wish to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering in Delhi. I have already missed the entrance exam. I want to know that do IP University provides B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering without entrance exam? What is the admission procedures and fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  2. List of Government colleges with fee expenses which offer M.Sc(IT) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in Germany? Total expenses and job opportunities after completing M.Tech?
  4. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  5. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd counselling if secured 3665 rank in Osmania University M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) entrance exam? Colleges offering admission through Management Quota with low fee expenses? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses of PhD in History course in Central University of Karnataka?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in IP University through lateral entry under mechanical engineering
  9. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  10. Is there any bank which can grant my M.Tech education fee expenses?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  13. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  14. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  15. Cutoff marks required in Manipal MBBS entrance exam to get admission? Total fee expenses for direct admission?
  16. List of Government affiliated Dental Colleges which offer MDS in India? Number of seats available and fee expenses?
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
15th April 2016, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IP University offer B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering without any entrance exam? Admission procedure and fee expenses?

Without entrance exam it is not possible to get admission in any B.Tech course in India. You have to either appear for JEE Main or any other state level entrance exam.

If you are not getting admission through counselling then you can opt for management quota seat. Fee depends on the kind of college you want. Government college has lesser fee compared to a private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?