29th December 2015, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join Armed forces after graduation in commerce?

I am doing my intermediate in MEC( MATHS, ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE) stream , and I wish to do my graduation in commerce, am I eligible to join the armed forces after my graduation?

30th December 2015, 12:19 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join Armed forces after graduation in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my intermediate in MEC( MATHS, ECONOMICS AND COMMERCE) stream , and I wish to do my graduation in commerce, am I eligible to join the armed forces after my graduation?
Yeah you will be eligible for join in armed forces after completion of your respected graduation. Having doing your intermediate, you can even join in the force with this qualification when you complete by applying for the NDA exam which offers the opportunity when you satisfy all other eligibility criteria's along with the educational qualification.

After completion of your graduation you can apply for the CDS Exam (Combined Defence Service). This is a part of UPSC exam known as defence services exam and to apply for this exam you need to satisfy:
  • Nationality
  • Age limit
  • Educational qualification
  • Physical Standard

~ Candidate appearing should have citizenship in India.

~ Age limit needed is to join in army is 19-24 years and there is age relaxation.

~ Educational qualification needed is, candidate should have completed degree in any stream from a recognized university.

~ Candidate should satisfy the following physical standard

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam and to know more about the exam click HERE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?