2nd December 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for RRB exam after 55% in graduation and 65% in post graduation?

Dear sir, I got 55% in graduation, but in post graduation (M.C.A) I got 65%. So I can apply for RRB Examination. My email id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which all photocopies of documents should be attached for RRB exam for the post of account assistant? Which qualification should I mention if I have done graduation and post graduation both?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  4. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Post graduation eligibility in IGNOU after graduation in distance from Annamalai University?
  6. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  7. Can I get Job in Indian Railway after completion of Hotel Management degree?
  8. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com?
  9. Jobs for average marks holder in graduation and post graduation?
  10. How to get Railway Officer Job after completing intermediate course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria asked for the external students to do post graduation in engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  13. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management?
  14. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  16. What to do after doing BSc Pass course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  18. Competitive exams after B.Pharma for post graduation? Pattern of these exams?
3rd December 2015, 06:53 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for RRB exam after 55% in graduation and 65% in post graduation?

RRB stands for Regional Rural Banks. The entrance exam for these banks is conducted by Institute of Personnel Banking and Service Selection. A common written exam followed by interview is conducted for final selection.

1. For Officer Scale I, degree in any discipline from a recognized university is recognized and age limit is 18-30 years.

2. For Officer Scale II and Officer III, degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks is required.

The age limit for Officer Scale II is 21-32 years and for Officer Scale III is 21-40 years.

So, with 55% marks in graduation, you are eligible for all scales provided that you meet the age criteria. Relaxation of three years to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidate is given in upper age limit.
3rd December 2015, 11:39 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for RRB exam after 55% in graduation and 65% in post graduation?

Eligibility for RRB exam :

For Non Technical Cadre:
  • Candidate must have passed any graduation degree from any recognised university.
  • Candidate must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer as well as Typewriter.
  • Age of candidate must be from 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age is there as per government norms.
  • There is no percentage criteria.

For Technical Cadre :
  • Candidate must have passed 12th with Physics and Maths and candidate must have diploma or degree in Computer Networking, Data Networking or Electrician.
  • Age of candidate must be from 18 to 33 years. Relaxation is there as per government norms.
  • There is no minimum percentage criteria.
3rd December 2015, 12:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are talking about IBPS RRB exam then surely you are eligible for exam with only graduation qualification. Post graduation qualification is not required for this exam and it will act as an extra qualification in your CV.

Just make sure that your age is between 19 to 28 years if you belong to reserved category. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam which will be online and personal interview.
3rd December 2015, 06:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

RRB stands for Railway Recruitment Board examination and the same examination is conducted by different RRBs following a rotation policy under the supervision of Ministry of Indian Railways. The examination is held for the recruitment of junior engineer and senior engineer for the Indian Railways.

--> For appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must have the nationality of India for both the posts.

* Your age lie within 18 years to 32 years for the post of Junior Engineer where as it must be within 20 years to 34 years for the post of Senior Engineer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates in both the cases.

* You must have at least completed your diploma in engineering degree course for the post of Junior Engineer where as you must have bachelor of engineering / technology degree for the post of Senior Engineer. Students pursuing final year of the respective degree course are also eligible.

So if your graduation degree course is with engineering trade and you satisfy the other criteria too then only you are eligible for appearing in the same examination.

For more details about the same examination you must log on to the link www.rrb.gov.in.
3rd December 2015, 08:53 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for RRB exams.

For Non-technical cadre the candidate must have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

For Non-Technical cadre the candidate must have completed 10+2 with physics and maths and must have completed bachelors degree in science stream from a recognized university.

The minimum age to appear for RRB exams is 18 years of age while the maximum is 30 years of age.
4th December 2015, 09:52 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for RRB examination:-

For non Technical-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have typing skills in Hindi/English on Computers and Typewriters.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years.

For Technical-

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics as a subject from a recognized University or have degree in Computer Networking or Data Networking.
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 33 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?