18th February 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to write CS exam after graduation in B.CA?

I am in 12th with commerce stream.Can I enter in the examination for CS after graduation in B.A or any other course not related to commerce?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA and MCA having completed B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?
  3. Eligibility of doing BCA or B.Sc after completing secondary 10 years ago?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in WACE Examinations for BCA student?
  5. Am i eligible to write UPSC exam after completing BCA?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course without doing graduation?
  7. Am I eligible to write NIMCET after scoring 51% in 12th and 64% in all semester of BCA?
  8. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I complete my incomplete BCA along with post graduation?
  10. Eligibility to do B.Ed after BCA?
  11. Whether a student of BCA is eligible to do MS after graduation without doing MCA?
  12. Eligibility to write CS exam after graduation in B.CA? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  14. What is the eligibility to write the Group I exam?
  15. Can I go for M.Tech after completing graduation in BCA(Science)? What is the eligibility for M.Tech for open category
  16. Eligibility for doing BCA in JNU? How to apply for this course? What is the fee for BCA course in JNU?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  18. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
22nd February 2016, 11:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to write CS exam after graduation in B.CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 12th with commerce stream.Can I enter in the examination for CS after graduation in B.A or any other course not related to commerce?
The eligibility to join CS Executive Programme is a pass in graduation degree except fine arts. The candidate can join directly in the Executive Programme after graduation. You can skip the Foundation Programme, because you are a graduate. The course is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI). The CS Executive programme consists of 2 modules. Module I contains 4 subjects and Module II contains 3 papers. After clearing the Executive Programme, the aspirant can start Professional Programme. You can check the details in the link given
https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?