16th December 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which exam should I appear after completing B.Arch to get a Government job?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Arch and after completing it I want to get a Government job so I want to know which exam should I appear after completing B.Arch to get a Government job? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for getting a government job in Uttar Pradesh after completing B.Com and M.Com?
  2. What steps should I follow to become a Government Bank's Branch or Area Manager after completing B.Com? Which exam do I have to write to get the job?
  3. What are the chances of getting a government job after completing B.A.M.S? Is MPSC exam related to B.A.M.S?
  4. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after completing BAAS Homeopathy degree?
  7. Can I get a Government job after completing class 12th or do I need to pursue further studies to get a job? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for a government or a lecture job in a Government College after completing MCA and 1 year job?
  9. How to get government job after completing B.A degree?
  10. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing B.Sc Biotechnology? What do I have to do to get the job?
  11. MBA or M.Sc which one is best after Maths honours? Will there be any problem if I don't have knowledge of accounts and business?
  12. How to get a government job in homeopathic field?
  13. Which entrance is need to be passed to get Government job after M.Pharm?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Ed at the age of 40 year?
  15. How to get a government job after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  16. How to get government job after completing 12th exam?
  17. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  18. After completing B.Ed course is it possible to get a government job?

18th December 2016, 07:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I appear after completing B.Arch to get a Government job?

List of exams after passing your B architect degree to get job:

HAL

BMRC

SJVN

DMRC

BMRC

LMRC

BEL

RITES

Indin Army

18th December 2016, 08:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I appear after completing B.Arch to get a Government job?

Government jobs in government sector:-

Hindusthan Prefab Limited

Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

Public Service Commission

Housing Boards

Urban Development Corporation

City Developments Corporation

Public Sector Banks

Defense

Municipalities

State Public Work Departments.

19th December 2016, 01:18 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You do not need to appear for any course further, you can appear for various entrance examination such as SSC, IBPS PO, UPSC, RRB, etc.

You can get a job in government sector after clearing the examination mentioned above and various other examinations too.

19th December 2016, 04:26 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you just want only government jobs then after bachelor degree you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final recruitment in jobs.

Some of entrance examination are :-

Banking.

Railway.

Civil Service.

Staff Selection.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?