7th June 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) course in Mangalayatan University? I am interested to do this BTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff score required in JEE Main to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  2. Benefits of studying BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  5. Fee expenses of MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  6. Fee expenses of BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  7. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai? -- [New]
  9. Fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  11. Colleges under Mangalayatan University offering BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology)?
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  13. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  14. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  15. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  17. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  18. Fee expenses of BFA(Animation) in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
11th June 2018, 01:24 AM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?

Fee expenses of B.Tech (Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University is INR 152,667 per year. Course Duration of this course is 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?