11th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which field to select between BSc with CS and BCA for graduation after 12th standard?

Sir/Mam, My self Darshna jain from jaora distt ratlam, MP. I have passed 12th from 78% now I am so confused that from which field I can complete my graduation. Bsc with cs or BCA? Can you please suggest me the best thing to do next? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

26th May 2017, 06:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field to select between BSc with CS and BCA for graduation after 12th standard?

When there is a comparison between both these courses, the best course I would suggest you to go with is BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications) course.

Yes, upon successful completion of BCA course you may even go for MCA (Master of Computer Applications) course in order to find better job opportunities.

You may find employment opportunities in top MNC companies and other small scale IT sector. You may find employment opportunities in Government sector as well as in Private sector.
27th May 2017, 12:44 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which field to select between BSc with CS and BCA for graduation after 12th standard?

Both B.Sc computer science and BCA are good courses and have their own valuable standard.Since BCA is a technical course, so it would be easy to get job from it than B.Sc computer science which is a general course.Advantage of B.Sc computer science is that you can go for M.Sc CS or MCA afterward but after BCA you can only do MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?