26th October 2016, 04:09 PM
prakashkumar193

Which Government college is good for pursuing B.Tech after completing Diploma? How can I get admission there?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing Diploma (final year) and after completing Diploma I want to pursue B.Tech so can you tell me that Which Government college is good for pursuing B.Tech and how do I get admission there?

Related Questions:
  1. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Diploma holder can get lateral entry into B.Tech without doing 11 and 12?
  3. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  4. What is the procedure for appearing lateral entry exam in Tamil Nadu?
  5. How to get admission in Government college after completing Diploma course?
  6. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  7. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  8. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  9. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  10. Is it possible to pursue Diploma after completing Graduation with B.Com? Will it be a good career choice?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in computer science engineering in government college
  12. What should I do for getting B.Tech government college after my diploma?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in Polytechnic Mechanical engineering to get admission in Government college for pursuing BE?
  14. How can I get transfer from one college to another after completing 1st year Diploma (CST)?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in electrical? I am studying diploma in government polytechnic
  16. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in engineering?
  17. How can I get admission directly in 2nd year of degree course in a Government College after completing Diploma scoring 85% marks? -- [New]
  18. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
28th October 2016, 01:32 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Government college is good for pursuing B.Tech after completing Diploma? How can I get admission there?

You have not mentioned the state in which you are studying because you can take the admission only in the state which you are studying. So, once you tell us the state, we can tell you which college will be best suitable for you.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
28th October 2016, 01:46 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Government college is good for pursuing B.Tech after completing Diploma? How can I get admission there?

You have not mentioned the state in which you are studying because you can take the admission only in the state which you are studying. So, once you tell us the state, we can tell you which college will be best suitable for you.

After the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?