18th February 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation course to opt if my 12th % is less?

My 12th percentage is not so good so I am confused about graduation what i can do?

18th February 2015, 06:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation course to opt if my 12th % is less?

You can opt for any Graduation course in which you are interested even if your 12th standard percentage is less. You can opt for B.Tech/B.E course if you have completed your 12th standard in PCM stream or you can opt for medical courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, etc. if you have completed your 12th standard in PCB stream.

If you have mentioned about your 12th group, then, we can provide more details regarding the selection of Graduation course. So, I suggest you to provide more details like your 12th group, in which subject you are weak, etc. to get a better solution for the selection of a Graduation course for pursuing your higher studies.
19th February 2015, 05:55 PM
anair

If you did not fare well in your class 12 exams it is fine. There are plenty of courses out there waiting for you. All it needs is a little introspection. Find out what you like, what you don't like, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Once you have done that you will be at a better position to select the best course for. Here are few options below which can help you determine what you should pursue further.

>If you are into computers then there are various under-graduate computer courses for you. Short term courses like Tally can help you get a job of data entry operator.

>You can join an ITI(Industrial training Institute). ITI provides technical manpower to the industry.

>Another good course for people interested in computers is to study Animation or graphic designing. It has a lot of scope especially because the industry is growing rapidly like never before.

>If you have a taste for fashion then there are several Diploma courses. You start as an apprentice to an established fashion designer and slowly you can move up the ladder.

>You could learn a foreign language. Learning a foreign language can help you fetch a job as a tour guide, translator at embassies and such.
23rd February 2015, 05:35 PM
sahilsharma8814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My 12th percentage is not so good so I am confused about graduation what i can do?
You should choose field of your interest.
Generally Bcom and BMM have less cut-off.
14th April 2015, 10:15 PM
amanshrivastava98

You have not specified the subject you have in 12th.

Well, if you have a less percentage in 12th then you should analyze the result wisely that in which subject you got less marks, and just avoid that subject in the graduation.

Because it is very very simple that if you were not able to score in that subject then there is no point in graduating from the same subject since it is clear that the subject doesn't appeal you.
15th April 2015, 11:40 PM
Ashwakh

* If you have less percentage in 12th , then it is better to take anyone of the following courses in graduation .

B.com
B.sc in physics
B.sc in maths
B.sc in chemistry
BBA

** If you have taken commerce in 12th , then it is better to go for B.com in graduation rather than other courses which are available.

** If youhave taken PCM subjects in 12th , then you can go for either B.sc in maths or physics or chemistry
16th April 2015, 12:52 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Which graduation course to opt if my 12th % is less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have not mentioned your 12th percentage. If you have secured more than 60% then it is good for us as well as to the company also, as 60% is the minimum requirement of the company for the job. So, you can go further with your Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?